Resources

Friday, November 13, 2009

My trip to the San Diego Zoo

Posted on 10:00 PM by Brad Scott



BradScottPhoto.com
Gorillas

When I first got to the zoo I was really excited to see the snow leopard and the black panther. On the way to see the big cats I saw the gorillas. I ended up staying there for about an hour. I was absolutely fascinated by them. I felt as though I was doing a lifestyle photo shoot of a model. The expression in there faces and the way they interacted with each other was amazing. T. hey were so fun to photograph. There eyes were so intense. While I was taking photographs there was a small toddler aged gorilla that was quite the little punk. He walked up to the huge silver back gorilla and threw dirt in his face while the big guy was eating. I thought I was going to witness a murder. The silverback just placed his hand firmly on the young gorillas shoulder and gave him the most intimidating look I have ever seen in my life. The little one left him alone after that haha. I also saw the grandma gorilla picking flowers and doing a bit of gardening. They were really like watching a reality tv show of a normal family. Only they were much larger and had much more hair. It had to be one of the most interesting subjects I had ever photographed. And being a Surf photographer and fine art photographer I see some really interesting things.


No Response to "My trip to the San Diego Zoo"

Leave A Reply